Jan 17, 2013

100 Word Song

"Why are you so angry? Because you finally admitted you love me and feel less somehow?"
                           "How many times have we been here before. All I know is we end up here again!"
"It's my heart backed against these words. I feel you in everything I do. You say we can't go forward. I say we can't go back to where we were."
                            "You're so pissed that I can shut off my emotions better than you. Must be love."
"I am stupid for believing in love. There's something here we are both running toward and away from. I love ya!"


This was inspired by reading one blog that lead to another, that led to a very cool song. All links will be posted.  


http://nottherockefellers.blogspot.com/

http://lancemyblogcanbeatupyourblog.wordpress.com/



4 comments:

  1. This is really good writing. Welcome to 100 Word song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation. The last two lines are brilliant. Thanks for finding me through Rene and joining 100 word song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed the song also!

      Delete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....