Jan 27, 2013

A List For My Daughters and Myself?

I just read a blog about letting your children make a list of things they would like to do.  Such as my oldest daughter will be 11 in July, and she could make a list of 12 things she would like to do before turning 12.  My youngest daughter just turned 7 this month on the 13, so it would be fun for her to make an 8 before 8. 
Then there was the great idea of having a list myself. I am saddened to say, I suppose my list would be 40 before 40. lol. I know people have bucket list and I have seen list with 100 things to do before you die.  Realistically we never know when we may die, which of course I may not make it to 40. 
Still this intrigued me. So I am definitely going to be making a list soon and I will share it with everyone. Until then, here is the link to the blog that has wonderful ideas to share!!!

http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.com/2013/01/jaycees-10-before-ten-list.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HeartfeltBalanceHandmadeLife+%28Heartfelt+Balance+%7C+Handmade+Life%29 

Enjoy! Share if you have a list of your own. I'm also going to be updating with my daughters' list, though I'm almost afraid to ask what they want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....