Feb 16, 2013

Is It Enough

My gorgeous daughters,
still so young, and yet
seeming more mature everyday. 
Spending time with you,
proudly watching you grow,
enjoying the after school activities 
you chose to participate in.
Telling you all through the day
how beautiful you both are
in your own unique ways.
Volunteering to join your class
field trips, helping with your
projects for school and 4-H.
Praising your desire to learn.
Report cards that would
make any mother glow.


All I can hope for, wish for,
want is  for you to know
how much I love you both.
Hope I tell you enough. 
Love,
Mom

@ donetta sifford 2-16-2013

http://www.velvetverbosity.com/2013/02/12/100-words-week-318/



3 comments:

  1. You not only tell them, you show them by your actions and involvement. Your children are blessed, they have a mom who really cares!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. They are precious and grow up way too fast.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely poem!Your daughters are lucky to have you as their mom.

    PS: These sec. words are very hard to read. FYI, I took mine off weeks ago at my review blog and have had no problems. A lot of people won't comment at blogs with these on them either. I'm almost at that point myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....