Mar 15, 2013

Nominated for the Liebster Award! Cool!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ROkMy2l1R4Q/UT532-Z4vyI/AAAAAAAAAaI/13laSR3_L4s/s1600/liebster.jpg
The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special.




Thank you so very much Camelle at  http://homeofabooklover.blogspot.com/
   for nominating me for this award.  I was very surprised to see this! So, I will get started. First here are the rules:

-- Rules --


1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.


11 facts about me:
1.  I have two beautiful daughters, ages 10 and 7.
2.  I was born in 1976.
3.  My favorite book is 'Saint Maybe' by Anne Tyler.
4.  I love traveling to new places and site seeing.
5.  I read a lot and adore poetry, and write poetry.
6.  I have insomnia which can be rough at times.
7.  Still have the best friends since I was 4 years old.
8.  My grandparents raised me in a small town in southwest Virginia
9.  My favorite season is summer.
10. Love laughing.
11. Plan on attending a local community college for Photography this fall.

My Answers to Camelle's:
1.  Hobby:  Writing
2.  Most embarrassing moment:  Being in my last drama play at my high school with a broken toe and crutches.
3.  Favorite book: Saint Maybe by Anne Tyler  why:  Because it is based on an ordinary event that changed one boys life and led him through the struggles of forgiveness and God his entire life.
4.  Age: 36
5.  I'm not studying at the moment.  Plan to studying photography and creative writing in the fall.  My last work was being the bartender at a local Moose Lodge.
6.  My twitter account is @donettasifford
7.  I do follow Home of a Book Lover's blog.
8.  Favorite color:  Purple
9.  If I had a second chance in life, I would want to be an actress.
10. One thing I could never let go of:  My Kerby teddy bear my grandfather bought me when I was in 2nd grade, his shirt says 'Kerby loves Donetta'.
11. Traits I look for in a guy:  Sense of humor, honesty, nice eyes, friendship as well as lover.  I have found these and been with my boyfriend for a little over 7 years.

My Questions:
1.  Do you have a favorite musician?
2.  Do you have or want children?
3.  What is your favorite food?
4.  What is your favorite sport?
5.  Name one person that inspires you. Why.
6.  Do you own any pets?
7.  What is your favorite hobby?
8.  Do you speak more than one language?
9.  Favorite movie of all time and why.
10. If you could meet one person, celebrity or not, who would it be? Why?
11. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?

My 11 Nominees:



2 comments:

  1. Nice to find out more about you Donetta, great list. And thanks for including me on your selected list too, I'm honored.

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx a ton for nominating me Donetta...it really feels great!! :) thankyou...

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....