Apr 26, 2013

10 Hotels I Wouldn't Hate Vacationing In



Hilton Waikoloa Village
Hilton Waikoloa Villiage Resort - Hawaii



Post Ranch Inn - Big Sur, California

The Adolphus Hotel - Dallas, TX.

Little Palm Island Resort and Spa - Florida Keys

Hawaiian Inn - Daytona Beach

The Mirage Hotel - Las Vegas

The Hotel Monteleone - New Orleans



Grand Ole Opry Hotel - Nashville












Dixie Stampede - Pigeon Forge, TN






































Image of Design Hotel Secret de Paris, Paris
Secret de Paris - Paris





1. Secret de Paris -  walking distance from Moulin Rouge and then list of museums, and the photos................ I would not hate staying here with my man! Or alone!


2.  Hilton Waikoloa Resort in Hawaii with a 1 acre swimming pool and dolphin lagoon.  I was caught at 1 acre pool! Wouldn't hate it here, I'm sure.


3.  The reviews alone for Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California are wonderful.  Browsing through the photos, I wouldn't hate staying here at all.

4.  I guess if the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas, Texas is good enough for Babe Ruth and Queen Elizabeth, I wouldn't hate staying there.  Especially to see if it's haunted!!

5.  Little Palm Island Resort and Spa in the Florida Keys, a hotel for adults only..... screams volumes.  To take a boat to get there, no children for awhile, and romantic too......... my boyfriend wouldn't have to tie me up to make me stay here. 

6.  Hawaiian Inn at Daytona Beach for Spring Break.  Nobody would have to twist my arm very hard to get me to stay there. 

7.  The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas is one hotel I wouldn't hate staying at.  If the photos and reviews don't speak for themselves,  I don't know anymore I can add other than just to say I stayed there. 

8. The Carousel Bar and Lounge is reason enough for me to want to stay at The Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans.  Not to mention the history of the hotel itself.  So, I wouldn't hate staying here either. 

9.  Dixie Stampede. I have stayed in many smaller hotels surrounding the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge since my first visit in 1989 and right beside it last year in 2012.  With so much to do there, it's still on my list just to dine there.  I definitely wouldn't hate staying there.



10.  Grand Ole Opry Hotel in Nashville. I have walked through this gorgeous hotel in 1994, my senior year in high school.  I wouldn't hate staying at it at all and I'm sure it's had a lot of more beautiful editions added since I was last there.  

http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/2013/04/squirrel-seeks-chipmunk/


Mama's Losin' It









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....