May 12, 2013

Capturing Love Alive

photo by Togan Gokbakar



"Did you tell this young lass taking our photo
the truth about how me met, Mr. Film Producer?"

"Ah, Honey, I don't recall anything 
other than how beautiful your eyes were,
without the sunglasses that is."

"No need to worry about me. It's an inspiration
to see you two together, ready to travel 
on to future endeavors, ignoring the loud 
no-smoking signs.  A timeless love such as yours
doesn't need to be bothered with such silly rules! 
This is perfect art. Thank you for the honor 
of capturing you both, together."

@ donetta sifford 5-12-2013







8 comments:

  1. Imagining those spectacled eyes as beautiful is a bit of a tall order, even for one such as I, to whom imagination is second nature! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I think the husband was trying the 'flattery gets you off the hook' approach.

      Delete
    2. I think you are probably right, there! LOL

      Delete
  2. I think it's a clever interpretation of the prompt, and nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like the epitome of a film director!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An imaginative and entertaining take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....