Jul 18, 2013

Feels Just Like Forever

My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog



Can you picture yourself loving me,
only me, for the rest of your life?
Trying to envision my world with you gone.
All I could see was grey.
There's no question, you're so sexy.
Baby, it's more than that.
My friends are smiling,
never seen me fall so fast.
You made it easy, 
your soul reflects everything inside of me.
Love how you laugh when we meet.
Lift me up off the ground.
Don't mind your boys are watching,
wondering what we're doing.
Our eyes meet, everyone else disappears.
Can't lose you now.
Feels just like forever.
Us, perfect harmony. 


@ donetta sifford 7-18-2013


Written for: 100 Word Song




2 comments:

  1. I love the feelings you brought forth in me through this. Sorta makes me believe again, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That makes me feel good. :)

      Delete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....