Aug 8, 2013

Here We Are

My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog



There I go again...
Right in the middle of
a perfect conversation,
it's so me to ruin it by
asking you questions you
just don't want to answer.
There you go again...
You know my heart's, well,
it's confused, because of you.
Yet, you refuse to give me
a reply back to what I need.
There we go again...
Maybe it's just me, thinking,
what we could have been, or
what we should be, so much more.
I could have been your girl.
You could have been my world.
Here we are again...
Starting out as friends, maybe.
Always maybe...

@ donetta sifford 8-8-2013
Written for: My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog's 100 Word Song

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is terrific and so so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendships that should be so much more are the roughest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the story of my life. Unrequited love blows goats--I have proof!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....