Feb 12, 2014

Lady In Red

My Skewed View





I have to admit that after Thanksgiving and Christmas, and even the party times of the New Year............. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  Simply because it's pretty in pink and red.  It's candy, hearts, and love.  So this week's theme over at Twisted Mix Tape is "I love to love you baby."   


This was not planned but as I wrote about the pretty in pink and red, this song just popped in my mind, and it is a favorite of mine. 

Chris DeBurgh singing Lady In Red.  Just the voice and I absolutely love the way the lyrics begin, "I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight...."








This next song has been a favorite of mine for years.  It's so romantic.
Bryan Adams singing "Everything I Do, I Do It For You." 






I have always loved "She's Like The Wind" from the time I seen Dirty Dancing.  Several years back, way back, I bought a C.D. of Lumidee.  So, here is Lumidee ft. Tony Sunshine singing their version of "She's Like The Wind." It's very good.






I know a lot of people are on the Adele kick and she has an amazing voice.  I still prefer 311's version of "Love Song".  





I rarely miss a chance to throw some Matchbox 20 on my mixes.  They have a beautiful song "Overjoyed" that everyone should listen to.  For this mix though, I am choosing "Our Song". 





This is my list for Jen.  It's a blog hop!!!  Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....