Feb 20, 2014

Love Don't Cost A Thing

My Skewed View





It's a free for all week at Twisted Mix Tape.  Ah, seems like I need guidence this week.  <thinking..................>
Well I have gotten back into fitness and since I am in the privacy of my own home, I am in the mood for J-Lo.  I actually just heard this 1st song.  My theme........... Jennifer Lopez.



Here is Jennifer Lopez singing "Same Girl" 






That song is a lot like her song from back in the day, "Jenny From The Block."  So, we must have it on here. 





I still love this song, even if I'm not crazy about Ja Rule.  "Ain't It Funny" is a great song. 





As above, I'm not so crazy about Ja Rule, but him and Jennifer Lopez do good together.  I absolutely love "I'm Real."






I do love Pitbull.  So, Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull in "Live It Up" is awesome.  I also love the video because it features Eva Marcille.  She was the winner on cycle 3 of America's Next Top Model and not only was she gorgeous, she was 5'6 ft which is considered short for a typical model.  Love she won!!!




This wraps up my Jennifer Lopez songs for Twisted Mix Tape.  This is a blog hop, so hop over to Jen's and pick some songs.  Don't forget to visit her on Raised On The Radio!!!  


Raised on the Radio

1 comment:

  1. You know what? This is a great workout mix. I am always surprised, because the music I wouldn't normally listen to can really get me moving. Sometimes I have my head stuck in the disco sand, but this is a good one!
    And thank you so much for including the ROTR button! I need to build our SEO back up and every link counts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated....